The application of the eyelash extensions includes applying one single lash extension to each one of your OWN individual lashes. As a natural part of the eyelash (hair) growth cycle, a person is continuously losing and re-growing new eyelashes. This is why we recommend that our clients come in every three weeks for touch-ups to maintain existing lashes by removing any that are loose and by adding extensions to new hair that has grown in to ensure continual, voluminous lashes.
Preparation & Aftercare
- Please do not get your lashes wet two hours before your appointment
- Please remove all traces of makeup using oil- free cleanser/makeup remover.
- Please do not wear makeup around your eyes to the appointment.
- Please make sure you have an umbrella with you on rainy days to avoid getting the lashes wet.
- Please do not wear contact lenses to the appointment or bring your lenses case with you so they can be removed.
- For two days after treatment, do not get your lashes wet.
- For two days after your treatment, do not steam your face, swim or wash your face with hot water.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or mascara remover on lashes as this will affect the bonding. Only use water-based mascara on the lash tips.
- Do not perm and do not use eyelash curlers.
- Do not rub eyes when washing face just, pat dry after cleansing.
- Use non-oil based makeup remover eg. Simple eye makeup remover.
- Brush your lashes to keep them straight with the mascara wand provided.
Express is a rapid lash system that takes only 20-40 minutes to apply and must be professionally removed after two weeks. They are perfect for clients who can’t cope with wearing eyelash extensions for long periods but love the look. Our Mink eyelash extensions are soft, glossy, flexible and come in a variety of curls, lengths and thicknesses so you can create anything from a natural look to something fuller and more dramatic. Express lashes cannot be refilled.
Classic mink eyelash extensions lengthen and thickens your own natural eyelashes. Lash Extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied to each individual natural eyelash one by one for a natural, beautiful and luscious mascara look. A natural look covers around 70% of your own lashes and a full look covers around 90%. Classic Mink Eyelashes can be refilled every 3-4 weeks.
Russian Volume eyelash extensions are superior to classic mink lashes, they’re softer, more natural looking, and are so lightweight they even attach to your own shortest and newest lashes, meaning you will have a full set of fluttery lashes that look longer than your own without the mascara look. Siberian mink lashes can be refiled every 3-4 weeks.
Hybrid is a combination lash system of classic and russian volume lashes. Our Mink eyelash extensions are soft, glossy, flexible and come in a variety of curls, lengths and thicknesses so you can create anything from a natural look to something fuller and more dramatic.
Lash Lift & Tint
The procedure is curling and tinting your lashes with various bonding gels to leave you with beautifully dark and curled lashes. This looks will last up to 4 – 6 weeks, and the procedure takes from 25 – 30 mins.